To celebrate the start of a new writing year, I'm participating in the Naughty New Year Blog Hop. Check out the details below, and follow the links to other participating sites.
2012 had been something of a roller-coaster year. I had writing issues for much of the year, while simultaneously enjoying the most releases I've ever had in a single year. I've dipped my toes in the realm of self-publishing. I left the country for the first time in years in order to visit Holland. I braved Oblivion (glad I don't have to do that again) and I managed to remain mostly sane. I'm most proud of the last one :)
The coming year is currently shaping up to be a maddeningly busy. While I'd love to be able to sit back and take it easy, I know that's not going to happen. Family life and writing deadlines dictate otherwise. Therefore rather than set myself hard and fast resolutions, I'm opting for a list of goals I'd like to achieve. So, in no particular order...
1. Finish my two "contracted" contemporary novels.
2. Make my deadlines.
3. Finally complete the third part of my AGW series, to coincide with the 10th Anniversary of the release of A Gentleman's Wager.
4. Take part in the Romance Divas mentor program as a mentor again.
5. Complete two more stories in my Romps & Rakehells series.
Okay, that's the work part out of the way. Now, for a few things I'm looking forward to in 2013.
1. The release of Her Husband's Lover (21st March). I loved Lord Darleston from the moment he turned up in Phantasmagoria, and that love only grew over the course of Three Times the Scandal. I'm thrilled that his story is finally on the verge of release. Fingers crossed for a fabulous cover.
2. Riddick 3
3. A night at the zoo, next to the monkeys!
Now for the participating bit of the Blog Hop.
Comment on any of the participating blogs for a chance to win one of these two grand prize giveaways:
$100 gift card to EdenFantasys
gift basket of 10 erotica books.
Also comment here for a chance to win a choice of 3 of my backlist books from the following list:
Sharing Adam (contemporary m/m/f)
Capturing Cora (historical m/f)
Menage After Midnight (historical m/m/f)
Taming Taylor (historical f/m/f)
Blood Moon (gothic urban fantasy)
Anything But Vanilla (contemporary m/m/f)
Enticement (contemporary m/m/f)
Indiscretions (historical m/m/f)
Three Times the Scandal (historical m/m/f/m)
Check out the other participating sites by visiting the main hop page at http://www.skyewarren.com/hop/
or follow the linky list below.