Monday, February 04, 2013

Upcoming Goodies

Time's flying, but there's goodness on the horizon. Or maybe that should be badness, as there are a lot of naughty boys and girls in my forthcoming titles.

Once again my excuse for not posting is that writing takes priority over blogging. It's been a busy start to the year, with two sets of edits on my desk. Her Husband's Lover and Confessions of a Greedy Girl are now with the publisher and soon to hit the stores. Look out for Lord Darleston getting wicked with an ex-lover and his wife in Her Husband's Lover, released 21st March, and Lyssa Payne trying to snag herself some bad boys in Confessions of a Greedy Girl, out 18th April. Just as an aside, Confessions isn't really a confession, it's just part of a themed collection of novellas put together by the publisher.  Lyssa's might have a little thing about having more than one man, but hey, that's what menage was invented for, right?

Meanwhile, I'm hard at work on my next release, currently scheduled for July 2013.

What's it about?

Well, it's about a girl, and a rock star. Their families, expectations, and trust, with a side-order of kinky sex. I'll post more about Xane Geist (who just happens to be Ric from Anything But Vanilla's cousin) and Daniella soon. Maybe, I'll give you a taste of what he's about with the playlist I'm currently listening to while I work. Right now, I need to go and rescue him from the shower.

Buy links for pre-orders:

Her Husband's Lover: Amazon.com  | Amazon.co.uk 

Confessions of a Greedy Girl:  Amazon.com  | Amazon.co.uk 

No comments: