Friday, April 19, 2013

Release Day: Confessions

OK, actually Confessions of a Greedy Girl released yesterday, but I was stuck in the hospital with no internet access, so as far as I'm concerned it's today.

Right, now I've cleared that up, let's get to the book which is a 40K novella about vivacious twenty-something, Lyssa Payne, who just happens to like men so much, she doesn't see why she should have to stick to loving only one.

This book moves a way from my normal style a little, as it's told in first person from Lyssa's point of view. Also, since we're on the theme of naughty confessions, I thought I ought I'd share a few of my own, and to make it a little more fun, how about I ask you to spot which two of them are outright lies  :) Winner will receive a ebook from my backlist.

So, here goes. If anyone else has anything they need to get off their chests, then feel free to do so in the comments too.

1. I once turned down a threesome. (Actually, I may have turned down two :))
2. I have finished writing AGW3. I'm just sitting on the manuscript.
3. I was naked when the editor phoned to tell me my first book had been accepted.
4. The local social security/welfare agency once told me I could sleep with any of the 5 men I was sharing a house with, as long as I didn't cook any meals with them.
5. My current work in progress features characters called Spook and Rock Giant.

Plus, don't forget to check out CONFESSIONS OF A GREEDY GIRL.


Published by Mischief HarperCollins
ASIN # B00AAU7AGM
Publication Date: 18th April 2013.
Contemporary Erotica
Novella

One Man is not Enough.

Fun-loving, twenty-something, Lyssa Payne enjoys being the center of male attention. Rather than commit to a single lover, she has an arrangement that allows her to play with a whole host of men. However, the dynamics of Lyssa’s relationships abruptly change when she meets enigmatic artist, Victor Alexander.

Victor enforces a strictly no touch policy between them, compelling Lyssa to be ever more inventive in her bid to bed him. The stakes further rise when she discovers Victor has a gorgeous male lover. Why should it be hands off for her, but hands on for actor, Leif? Worse still, as her fascination with Victor deepens, Lyssa’s other playmates desert her. What exactly is a greedy girl supposed to do to win the hearts of the men she desires?

Amazon.co.uk  |  Amazon.com  |  GooglePlay  | Barnes&Noble 

Read an Excerpt here.

No comments: