I have the cold from hell. Fuzzy head, blocked nose, soar throat, headache, and joints I didn't realise I had are aching. I guess I should be grateful I managed to finish the DC before it hit. Preliminary reports from beta readers suggest it's not so dreaded as the title might suggest.
Anyway, I now seem to have a heap of stuff to do and a brain incapable of doing any of it:
* Dreaded Contemporary revisions (on hold for a week or so until I gain some distance from it)
* Awaiting feedback on historical from agent.
* Take fresh look at Desperate Measures and see if there's anything of merit there. Suspect it requires a new synopsis to reflect the major departure from the original I want to incorporate. If only I knew what the major departure was!
* Start writing new Historical. Yay!
* Prod self until I can face attempting another short story (various calls and invitations outstanding). Hmm...
* Consider ignoring all of the above and writing m/m novella to entertain myself instead
* Better yet, go back to bed for the next two hours.