So, after last week's shock announcement, I've been busy reassessing my situation and figuring out where to go next. Actually, it hasn't been all that difficult, as all that's really happened is that I have to step up phase one of my world domination plan LOL.
Stuff achieved, so far...
* Changed Enticement (aka the DC) from UK single quotes to US double quotes. This is tedious beyond belief, and takes hours and hours on a 300 pages manuscript.
* Sent it off to agent, along with synopsis and two loosely related short stories.
* Filed Tax Return (relatively painless).
* Had the vaguest smidgen of an idea about four linked Regency set shorts/novellas.
* Have despaired over Desperate Measures (which now has a different title).
* Have despaired over other things too, but largely I find that to be counter-productive and I'm trying to kick the habit.
*Have not eaten any chocolate muffins.
Recently watched: Torchwood
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently reading: Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourne